Monday, February 4, 2008

A new month

Today i went to Amcorp mall alone,
I bought some new clothers and jeans lol!!
for coming chinese New years, my shirt was white
in colour again! and i bought another shirt but
is red in colour, is the first time i bought red colour shirt lol!!
i think is just because of chinese new years only!

finally here come the new month, things happen in
january have pass, 3 more days will be the
Chinese New Years, so waiting to get red packet lol!
i still don have plan on Chinese new years le, maybe will
be same like last years, lonely trip to genting and stay for few days
enjoy the cold air and sunrise and sunset lol! i still remenber
i went there alone last years, i taked the sunset with my phone
camera lol! and went to bar drink alone! 3 days 2 night
doing the same thing! i got wrote my last years journey
on my old blog too! i think only some people know my old blog

about my work, i haven resign yet, cos my manager ask
me to stay for few more days and see how going on
so oklo! but i'm sure i wont stay long anymore!
I feel like going back to Spore to continue my work, and
wont be back to Msia so many time like last years!
still thining la, about working IT, i decide de
just haven comfirm work where yet! LOL!! sien....

Yesterday went to sunway shopping also but never bought
anything la, went for a movie also - P2- name of movie
hmm...no story line lol! just alone scary part... BLOODY
11.50pm de lo... time to sleep, tomorrow still need to work!

0 comments: