Sunday, January 13, 2008

Jimmy Birthday

Today we are going to hatamas, cos my friend
Jimmy going to celebrate his 21st birtday there!
haha, i think it will be lot of fun, i not sure what the
place also la, i know is not club i think something like bistro or act..
haha! can enjoy can de, just wan to relax and drink!
the party start around 10pm, but before that
i have to went to another dinner with family
for birthday dinner also, a little birthday girl in my heart
my grandmother haha!! wish she have beautiful life
healthy always!

Yesterday working! hmm.. everything turn better
i think, i can handle my nevours de, i trust myself i can
do better, i hope it can! cos i always trying my best
not to give up so easily.actually i always wan to practice my
talking skill on my friend but nope of them giving me chace
and leting me to finish my my product introduction lol! Only one
Kimyen, she help me! i ask her to act a very LCLY customer
than i intro her my product lol! atlease got finish the conversation

Tomorrow also got dinner! this time my grandfather
birthday lol! january for me alot of people birthday
and also month of december haha! before going to
the dinner, i have to go karaoka with all my office friend
lol! just to celebrate that we make the target

0 comments: