Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What i need & What i wan

I'm so lazy with everything this few days
I'm so tired with everything, dunno why
i feel like wanna have a big holidays
Today i never went to work! i told AM
i not feeling well haih! this few week, inside
de office, what i only do is call and call
talk to de customers, sometime still give the customers scold
sometime i think telemarketing is not my jobs
i don have a couter skill, i dont have good speaking in english and malay
i think i will change back to -IT- this is what i thinking,
maybe after this month or end of february i will
stop de! once i back to -IT- i will work for my life de

I don really understand myself, what i wan what i need
what i like and what i dislike! this coming saturday
friend birthday atnight maybe going for dinner
but on the same day maybe i will going to Perak
for my cousin sister wedding night! haih i also dunno
how to choose la! cos parent told me, go or n0t
also not a problem! maybe i not going lo see how lo
Birthday one year once, married only one in a life time
lol! maybe that cousin sister i not close with them also la
lol! finding reason not to go also la lol!

Tomorrow going back to work de, but i dont have Mc oh
how! lol... dont care la, tomorrow only see how la
I'm so...... haih! someone please tell me what to do

0 comments: