Sunday, January 6, 2008

Year of 2008

Finally i am back to my blog, almost 1
week plus never been to my blog de lo haha
busy with my new years, busy with my new jobs
last 3 days is the first day i work for my new job
the place is nice and the person around there is friendly
almost all of them is around my age
so very easy to work with them!

last year new years eve, Me Min Jimmy N Keong
went to sunway lagoon for party.....
is a beach party dancing on the beach, u know the feel?
get all wet n dancing around with the chick!! haha
before that we was siting down n watched the perfomance
suddenly saw a group of pretty chick with bikini went to de
beach and dance, then me and jimmy take off out shirt and go
to de dance floor de lol!! we played with the water like kids only lol
dance around, chill with the chick!
Dance until around 11.58pm start to countdown de
after finish de firewors we continue our dance until
1.30am only we went off the beach, after finish changing
Jimmy and keong went home, but me and Min never
cos we feel like going to yamca so, we called dennis out when we
reach P.j. after yamca we went to play dota lo, until
7.30am only we went home
Ohya before we back from lagoon that time, and group of chick
come to us and chitchat, Wow!! there all so sexy and pretty
after for while we went off, this farking Min keep saying regret
taking photo with them! from de car say until we reach p,j!
from cafe 4am say until 7.3oam, even yesterday we came out
have a drink also say again! Not sien meh!



-can u imagine this muscular guy playing water in de lagoon-

0 comments: