Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Drink Drank Drunk

Last 2 day i went to 2 birthday patry
one is my little girl birthday party haha!
and i drank alot there, my head getting dizzy too
after fnish the birthday dinner around 10pm i went to
another party again!! lol, my friend Jimmy birthday
and i drank again! so supprise iam not drunk this time
lol! i drank alot too! i can meet my old friend InMing
at the party too, so nice!! everyone is so enjoy the
party, but is just a little bit HOT!! lol

Yesterday went to my grandfather birthday - LUNCH -!
not dinner hehe,hmm...I drank again! but just a
little bit! not much, cos is only 3pm after finish our
lunch, i don wanna get drunk on de evening la! after that
went to play so game with friend at cafe and
have out dinner too until 8pm something! after that
they went to my house and play Ps2 Takken4 lol!!

enjoyable days always pass so fast, now
have to back to my work de! haih!! Sienzzz
today atlease i approve again, i almost get
sales la! haih, waiting for the customers to decide only
one day atlease have to make 80call, but today i only
make it 60 call lol, improve so much de, cos on the
first day i only make 15 call if i not mistake lol!!
i'm trying my best 2 making better la! if still cant!
i will change my job lo! cos i got offer
from my another friend working as IT, if doing IT
i would not worry at all! but let me get better on my
job now first

When can i have a long holiday le!

0 comments: