Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New working lifes

I'm so busy with my working life's now days
alot things to do, alot document to read lol, because
I'm new so i still need to read all de information about
the company haih! Dunno what happen 2 me today
getting all wrong information, my boss talk to me alot
today! he say ' I'm the person that he is looking good on but
why i never did my best today ' he is the one who
intro me this jobs and approve me to join this company
and he is also the one who approve me with
the highest salary in this the team! but i dunno what happen
2 me today! i giving all wrong information! even
around 11pm i went down de office to buy a drinks, but
when i paying money, i accidentaly fall the drink on the floor
is like, i'm failed with everything today! haih

when lunch time i think back, i ask myself, what happen 2 me today
cant i be approve, and show my boss i'm the
person that he looking good on is right! i can do it??
after lunch, i sit at my place and read carefully all de document
ok finally, i can do it! even now my team members even
ask me when they forget, YES!! finally i show my boss
i can do it! i'm better now! even Ast-manager came and talk to me
say, ' you can do it, why u don wanna show ur move '
lol!! i told her, my target very hight, if i not 100% comfirm
i wont do it, until now i'm only 95% with my working skill
hmmm... atlease before going back home, still everyone say
i'm good, i know how to couter on call, know how to talk
have a nice voice lol! atlease happy a bit la before going back

i start doing my work since 9pm just now but until now haven
finish yet lol! left a little bit more, but my eyes wanna close
de lo! finish it first lo!!

0 comments: