Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Days

Chinese new years is going to end and the velentine
is coming de lol..what can i do for de day coming
sleep at home? but also need to work on that day
la, and also no one to date also..sien lonely lol!

this few day only gambler also, got lose got win la
on first day of chinese new years won RM150 than
yesterday lose back 100 lol! nvm la only one years one
tomorrow still need to go to friends home, sure got batting
again de! this time have to save de la, one more day resting
than monday have to start work de lo....

about my jobs, yup have to finish this month first only
i change my job lo, maybe la... very hard to decide also
dunno what to do also la... haih...
this few day very sien, dont really got mood to write a
blog also la..and because of my work also i hardly online de

I'm now at cafe with my master and his friends all uncle here
lol..now days always join uncle yamca la...go somewhere around
some place is not for under 21age la lol..just go there look around

I also dunno what i writing also la..very blur now, so maybe
also of wrong spelling also, wont care la.. my style mah haha
Chinese new years also going to end de, so going back to my
work lifes again lo

0 comments: