Friday, February 29, 2008

What a deal

I look though my photo album inside my notebook,
i found out that, i never been taking picture for long
time, i don have my current photo lol! some internet
friends asked me, is that ur current photo
inside de friendster or msn, i told them 1 year plus ago!
haha, suddenly i found out that i never take new photo
for a long time de, dunno la, maybe i look very ugly inside
when taking picture lol! see la maybe when i went for a
travel next week i will take lo!

last 3 days went to watch StepUp 2 with friends
Wow,that show is so nice, after finish de show
feel like dancing de lol! and also watched a movie call
Jumper, very nice also, if i really have that ability,
first thing i will do is also go to bank first lol!!!

last few day, meet back my old schoolmate
Wow, she look more pretty than last time de
and quite sexy too haha! she asked me to take a photo
with her lol!! but i forget to ask her contact if not i can
have the photo too aisk.... got her friend contact, but lazy to
ask la lol! yesterday wen to have a drink with friends
drink until midnight 4am,almost half drunk de and also
still ask me to go play Dota with him! i also halfway
sleeping de! after finish the games reach home also 6am de
i remenber went we half drunk, we told each others
let quit drinking and smoking lol! hmm...
about smoking, i'm trying to quit de, about drink
hmm...very less de la! haha
not a excuse right! i know...i will make it
but i dunno my friend still remenber what we make a deal
yesterday or not lol!

Just came back from outside with friend, still the same la
have a drink, but is tea la, not alcohol haha!

Ohya, i got a new plan for my new jobs de! i'm making my
own business, so now
i'm working for 3 jobs lol! what to do, need to work hard
when i'm still young lol! if not late de, will be very regret that time

0 comments: