Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lonely Night

Few hour more will be velentine's day lo!
still de same lo going to pass this beautiful days
with lonely day hah! what to do, no one wanna be my date!

Today working so stress, wanna die de, yesterday night
friends birthday, so wen to sing k in 1U Newway until night 4am
than went to have a drink until 5am, drank until stone halfway de
and today wake up at 8am de lol, i'm now at ss2 cafe
cos wanna play some game to release my stress also
' not an excuse ' actually lol!!!

Tomorrow velentine's day, although i don have a date
but i don feel like going to work also la, maybe
sleep at home for de whole day la

Maybe tomorrow is a miracle days, someone will call
me out?? who know!! haha, but this is not
gonna happen on me, cos pass so many years
not a maricle happen 2 me lol!

Ohya, i planning to go for a trip, but not sure where yet
pulau redand, pulau perhentian langkawi or pangkor
hmm...or maybe the nerest genting lol! but pulau perhentian
will be the best choice lo, cos my pet sister
told me there is more beautiful then redang and nice view
so how? will be going on march lo! just wanna release my stress
take a rest!

0 comments: