Sunday, February 17, 2008

During Chinese New year

Just came back from Kit house, haih tell de true
in this chinese new years during this 2 week
i have already lost Rm500 in gamble won only Rm200
so it mean still losing la haih, what a bad years lol
last year also win more than lose...but this year haih! bad!!

now already 3am later 9am still need to go breakfast with
family and i'm de one who paying for them lol! nevermine la
since i got my salary de, so have to pay for my family member lo

now is already sunday, tomorrow going start my work for
last one more week de, and i going to leave de department de
lol! dunno shoul be bad news or good! myself also dunno la
maybe i was abit drunk now! dunno what i'm thinking
right now! during this chinese new years almost every
night i drank too, i'm getting fater and fater lo! who care!!
hahahahahhah!!

almost finish all my money de lo, have to go bank
take some money again lo haih! i shoul quit gamble de la! lol
playing blackjack each game rm20 lol, have to change de
next time each game rm2 enuff de, have to contro de!

now my hair colour is blonde colour de lo, look like lala de
i don know, i think so lol! but is dark browe la.
when my friend saw me, i asked him, he say
just look like last time only!

0 comments: