Monday, October 29, 2007

Sleepy

Tired, just back from outside, went to
cafe with jeen, just play some games!
Today is ShiShi Birthday, never celebrate
with her, cos she need to work. May your
wish come true Shishi!

Now days keep playing dota when i nothing
to do, play in GGClient ( A new lan game server )
my name in the sever is RedCr4vity, come look
for me if anyone here who visit my blog have
GGclient Accout!

Just finish design a web logo! simple and nice haha!
fixed the site only! have to finish my site by this
week, so will be very busy! My friend dennis
ask me to help him to buy a korean drama, but
until now i haven buy yet haha, maybe next 2 day la
if i free! I came back singapore already 6 days
but i haven clean out my thing here yet lol! now
my room is very messy, anyone wanna clean for me
hahaha!!! hmm..later la, before i sleep.

Her birthday is coming la, dunno if she wan me
to celebrate with her or not or she already date
by her friends! I don think so she will out with
me la! she having exam on that day also,hope
the day can bring her luck score well for her exam!

So long never play basketball haih, Howmin la, everytime
not free la or lazy la! haha! i need to keep fit de la,
growing fat now, everyday eat sleep play work, i went
jogging sometime but not everyday. still not enuff oh!
gonna build some muscle before i do my tattoo,so it
will look nicer!

Ohya!! Buddy of FMp who come to my blog
please pay attention, i already make a decision
every week once, we go restaurant have dinner, tell
me if u agree or disagree! about the place i will intro!
every week once !! always different place! I have
already told dennis i think is ok for him too!!

So tired today, have a little dizzy right now! still got
thing to do, cant rest yet haih sien!! today went out
saw every couple hagging each other, holding each
other hand so sweet, every places i go, even inside
the mrt, so jelouse haha!! Am i gonna walk alone
with my lifes! bullshit haha..ahh feel so sleepy now!!

0 comments: