Thursday, October 25, 2007

Missing

Another few hour i will be going back to
Singapore de, i start to miss all my friend
here in Msia,miss our day playing dota,
play basketball, chitchat around in makmak
and watch movie together with formal again
look cool, all de day have pass! Happy always
guys, take good care and wait for me to come
back! GodBless

I will be very busy in Spore, alot thing to do,
but dont worry Dennis,i will still remenber
your( FULLHOUSE )" hope i forget about it"
you owe me man!! dont mine i watch first oh haha!!
How min, this farker better save some money and
wait for me to come back then we go for party.
Went to KL just now with Dennis and Sengchung
walk around n Look around. I bought a bag and
Dennis too, Chung bought nothing lolx....!! Just
being our driver haha!!

Last 2 day went to watch movie with her, we watch
brothes, Story is nice but not a very good ending!!
after the movie, we went to gas online cafe in
timesquare, the time around 3pm, this cafe is cool,
table around but no chair is look like having our lunch
in Japan, sitting now on de flood!!next time shoul
go again!!

0 comments: