Sunday, October 21, 2007

Here come the sunday

Almost a week i never talk to her de,
wondering how was her over there??
how is her exam?? am trying to forget
the pass but when i close my eyes! her
smile appear inside the dark light!! she
sent me sms everynight before she sleep
but until now i still haven reply or send
her any sms! Her Birthday is coming soon
too, 2 more week...hmmmm....I told her
before i will celebrate with her! What shoul
I do

Today is Wei Birthday, they having party
at hatams,but i never got, cos they never inform
me earlier, so i have be calling out from other
friend de,sorry la brother, hope you enjoy
the party!

Just came back from outsite with my friend
Min Dennis Weng Keong Jimmy! went to play
some games and have a drink thats all. We
planning to watach movie for tomorrow...
Opps..i mean today is 3.50am here, around 10am
have to wake up de!

I still the same Design, eat n sleep everyday or
went out with friend only, nothing special at all.
Just feel like drink some alchole drinks to make
myself feel better!

0 comments: