Sunday, October 14, 2007

Shadow of me

Always de same,work n work! design n design! Is my life
will keep going on like that! I feel like having a new job
for my own! Today just went out with friend, have a
drink,played some games. planning for movie for coming
monday too. Oh! i just bought a new labtop is just around
Rm3000+ so now days online, am using my laptop!

My room now is so messy haha, lazy to clean yet,maybe
tomorrow! playing snooker is still the same, almost everyday

PS: oh Junior!! am waiting for you to come back from US,so
i will let u see my skill!! haha and Fifa 2008 is out de haha.
but i never buy yet, because you are not here,no playing
with me!! really wanna say miss you alot, although u are
guy!! but you are diff for me,dont miss understood hahaha
dont worry i'm not gay! you my brother for life haha!!
Ps again: If really wanna turn to gay also wont find you la hahahah!!!

Movie for this month!! hmmm...i just watched
' Resident Evil . White Noise . Skilwalker n Chuck n Larry'
Coming monday mostly will watch The seeker or bourne!
We are planning to wearing format when watching movie
lolx!! i think we are just too bored,just better nothing to do!

About my destination errr...i think haven decide yet, i'm just to
confuse,just give me one more week! I will make the final decision.
Last few day, i went to find my God Sister,she told me alot of thing
about my future too! she ask me to let go something that i cant do it!
and go for my study. She told me alot of thing, in my mind what she
say to me is all right! She really take care of me alot !! I still
remenber when i working part time that time,i dont even
have money to have lunch n she was there always pay for my lunch
and dinner, now i got my own work, my turn to treat her back de haha!!
Now days everytime go back n i look for her, i treat her everything!
She take care of me, always support me when i got problem and slove.

The time is going to be 4am de, not sleepy yet! Gonna play ps2 for while
before i go to bed hehe!!

0 comments: