Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Rainy Day

Rainny day
Today went out around 4pm,just too tired
yesterday and drank alot alchole drinks!!
I got call from singapore de,i need to go back
tomorrow to start my work again.....
Later around 8.30am have to go buy the
ticket de. Tell the true i miss singapore
but i don wish to stay there long..once a
while maybe ok haha...Just now went to play
snooker hmm..lost the game in de first set
and win the second set, win a big bottle of
beer haha.... i win maybe is because master
is there,ask me to play with the other guy
and ask me win a big bottle beer and drink
together lolx...so i play lo...lucky i win..if not
gonna get scold like shit from master de

My destination, i think i have to decide in this
week de, now my pecent is Msia 80% and 20%
for study in Spore,maybe i have my answer inside
my heart de

Last sunday went to watch ' Last Legion '
with friend at 1Utama, with all de same guys
Min Jimmy Keong Dennis Wen and Me, haha
all wearing formal that day only Dennis and
keong never wear lolx....

Maybe going for a movie today too, i just wanna watch
brothers, the Andy Lau new movie hehe...I think
will only go with dennis la, cos he told me before tuesday
watch movie, mean today!!

Her birthday is in de conner, i still dunno what to
buy for her,but she told me before what she wan
maybe i will get that for her.

My work is still the same, always design n design
link n link haha...nothing much to say about my work .
Now i go back singapore sure i will find Jeen de,so long
never find me de,dunno how is him now!! hope he n his
girlfriend happy always. Min exam coming, so wish him
goodluck also la! all my friend who studying college now
also exam coming.. wish all of you guys and gals, GoodLuck
and get a flying colour for all de exam!!

After i start my studying that time, i will be more busy de
study and working at the sametime,i can handle it
cos i trust myself haha!

0 comments: