Friday, July 27, 2007

Back 2 Msia

Family i have back to M'sia to meet my friend
really miss them alot!! Still the same, once i reach
home, have ur dinner than atnight call howe and
we go to snooker centre again!! saw my grand master
there lol!! Then he say ' Come back de la why never
bring back S'pore girl ' Then i told him back, not i dont
wanna bring is only none of them wanna follow me back
haha!!! My master just came to snooker centre, call me loud
HongHong again !! haha that funny. Nothing much more
actually, just came back from snooker centre only, but grand
master is not here only master.I lost Rm100+ over on
betting, damm this is shit. 28th of july ' tomorrow' will be
going to MardiGras at 1U, for celebration friend birthday party.
I'm sure i gonna drink alot there haha!! On the same day
there is also one of my friend from beijing came to Malaysia
and i gonna meet her also and have to bring her around
M'sia too. Still haven plan where to bring her lolx!! Nvm
still got time for me to think also haha....

Happy Birthday to Howming

0 comments: