Friday, July 20, 2007

My Lifes

Today i dont really understand i shoul be happy or sad, or maybe i dont even
understand myself at all.I'm kind of emotion person, sometime i can really laugh like crazy, joke around, sometime i can be cool!!dont really talk at all or i can be very moody very sad just wanna be alone....

I lost a set game in snooker centre today,no in mood to play at all,went back to home, wanna compose my music, some of the song i haven compose finish yet, but there is no melody inside my mind,i cant do it.....

My friend Joan,just called me!! say that she need someone to help in her work
need to find a part time person who can work,so maybe i will help her..since my time is free now,atlease can earn some money also haha,but i haven comfirm her yet,cos i still need to check my time table to comfirm her lolx...

Life is always simple for me, work snooker sleep piano and eat lolx..this is what i always do in my life now days...hmm sometime love is also can be simple :p

I still cant sleep yet, is around 2.00am, suddenly my friend 'Thong' called me ask me out to have drink with him...since waiting for him to come, just lying down on de bed,listen to music and reading master Q comic lolx...

Happy always!!!!

0 comments: