Monday, July 9, 2007

Relaxing

After finish my 2 project in singapore, finally
got time to rest, so i went back to Malaysia,
before i came back to malaysia...my friend JJ
came to singapore visit me, ask me to bring
her around singapore...

First day, me and JJ went to somerset find
Jeen to have a drink together with her girlfriend
Jenny. After the drink we went to cafe to play
some games, at first we planning to play dota,
but this two lady dont even know how to play
while playing while teaching them lolx..is hard to
teach a beginner to play lolx!! So we decide to play
Conquerstrike, this is much better to teach them fast
walk and shoot haha, after the game we went back
home de.

Second day, after bringing my cousin back from school,
i bring JJ around the shopping centre and buy my ticket
for going back to malaysia too hehe..walk around we bought
somethings and went home de. At night, still the same
went to somerset find jeen and his girlfriend, we went for dinner
at Ah meng cafe lolx..the place is nice, romance music around
nice having our dinner there hehe!! we taken some picture too

Third day, i bring JJ to sentosa walk around, taken some animal
picture haha..under the sunburn lolx!! Is really a hot weather
i took some picture around the sea and surrounding hehe!! is
so beautiful... At night we went watch movie ' My wife is ganster 3 '
is really a nice movie, laughing all de way until the show finish.
after the movie we went home de. The next day me and JJ when
back malaysia together.

So i'm now at malaysia, always de same, snooker with my friend
have a drink with my friend lolx!! Went to find KY, accomapany
here back home, have dinner with her, study with her hehe...
Time always pass so fast, 2 more day i will be going back Singapore
again...have to start a new project again...hate it!!

Here is some picture we tooken when JJ came Singapore
visit me and out with my friend Jeen and Jenny
4/7/2007 - 6/7/2007

Jeen and his girlfriend

Me and JJ

My dinner, nice??

Jenny showing her nice food

Jenny is killing her boyfriend Jeen

Orchar Road, Night life

Jenny And JJ

Me and Jeen just wan to take this picture becaus
of the girl at the back haha...qi qi model

0 comments: