Saturday, July 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Friends

..:: Happy Birthday ::..
Renee & Xiaowon


Today is Renee birthday, so we went out have
our birthday dinner at Jumbo Serangoon Restaurant.
The food there is very delicous, specially the crab lolx!!
I didnt bought anything for her, but she never angry.

Ermm..today is also my another friend birthday
Xiao won, wish her on friendster de lolx..she get it
and reply me back de lolx... She is really a nice girl
stay with full of happiness life....

This month is really a busy month for me, alot party
have to be attend, almost 6 party, but i can only
attend for 2 party, because of my work in singapore,
very busy and rush. Ofcoz work is more important
my friend party is only one year once, so really make
me hard to decide lolx..

Is already 2 day i came back to singapore, nothing
must, always the same things... dont know why??
I'm so worry about someone who i really care and love!!
wonder what is she doing now?? did she enten her lunch
and dinner today?? did she miss me ?? did she drink
much water cos the weather is bad today?? wonder
around....

0 comments: