Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Welcome 2 new house

I have be move to my new house de, everything
still messy here, no time to clean, tired haha....
From for de morning 8am start to clean and pack
all the thing from old house to new house until
at night 6pm, and still haven finish yet!

Yesterday when have a drink with jeen again,
afterthat went to dota again. Today we win
all de match lolx..sometime we lose cos no teamwork
haha, today we feel bored, so we try to ask
others people who playing dota play with us,
but all reapon is sorry we are playing half way,
than its oklo i wait for them to finish,but after
they finish the game,then went out de lolx..Jeen
keep saying loud, THEY ALL NOT DARE LA haha.
I was so paiseh le lolx.. cos we are not pro in dota also
lolx.just a skill we got haha.

Howming birthday on 22, actually i shoul be going back
before that day for the party,but the work here
make me cant move,so i miss the party,i saw him online
yesterday,i greet him and he told me the party have change
to coming saturday,he say because of him...haha but i don think
so lolx..so i will go back Malaysia tomorrow, and prepare for his
party.

28th of july, my friend from beijing came to malaysia, so i will go
meet her only, bring her around that all haha, 28th is also sartuday
hmm..lots things to do also..sign, going back tomorrow de, i miss all
my friend and family there, specially my cute grand master and master
haha..cant wait to see them de!!

0 comments: