Monday, May 28, 2007

A Joke ' A Polite way to go pee '

A Joke ' A Polite way to go pee '

Yesterday get a called from my friend,she told me that she very sad
wan me to tell jokes to her or sing a song,but I'm also kind of people that dont
really know how to tell jokes,so i went to yahoo.com search
for some jokes lolx!! shh......and i saw this, is kind of funny buy a little bit dirty lolx!! In de end she ask me to sing a song to her, but my singing is bad, really dunno know how to make her smile, but after few hour conversation she feel better,so i can take a deep breath....Atlease i know she feel better i'm happy too!!

Here is the jokes ' A polite way to go pee '



A little word from Johnny to start the day..

During one of her daily classes a teacher trying
to teach good manners, asked her students the following question:

"Michael, if you were on a date having dinner
with a nice young lady, how would you tell her
that you have to go to the bathroom?"

Michael said, "Just a minute I have to go pee."

The teacher responded by saying,
"That would be rude and impolite.

What about you Peter, how would you say it?"
Peter said, "I am sorry, but I really need
to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

"That's better, but it's still not very nice to
say the word bathroom at the dinner table

And you, little Johnny, can you use your brain
for once and show Us your good manners?"

I would say: "Darling, may I please be excused for a moment?
I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine,
whom I hope you'll get to meet after dinner."

The teacher fainted.

0 comments: