Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Special

Hmm..today will be my special day, went out with a special person in my life
went mid valley, actually we wanna have a movie,but all the movie on show not in the right time we wan,so we decide to go have a drink, we went to KFC lolx, and we chat about an hour plus at KFC..really feel so happy and enjoy de day we had today: ) after all of this we went back home de!!

Just now i went a walk outside my house, cos just finish my dinner,very full!!
Walk and walk..i didnt know that i have already walk until outside my house the nearest makmak stall lolx..i saw my master so we have a drink and snooker 1 set game, Wow i won my master hehe..but i know he giving me chance, so he have to pay for the game and the drinks lolx..after the game and drinks i went back home de and start online until now!!

24 of may is my friend 'Desmond and Dennis' birthday, there and twins brother, we are going to have a birthday dinner on 23 of may night, and hang until 12am for thier birthday haha.

0 comments: