Sunday, May 20, 2007

In a mood

Early in de morning 10am,woke up by my mom
cos she bought me something to eat
something funny is my mom was at home too,but why she
wanna call me and woke me up but she dont
wanna come to my room lolx..
maybe she is lazy to walk!!...lolx.
Actually today she cook at home!! But she
doesnt cook my fravorite food,
so she went outside bought lunch for me, hehe so sweet....

Around 7.30pm friend called me out for dinner,
after finish, he pay for my dinner hehe...
He told me that later snooker loser pay,
so we went to play some
game, but in de end he lost to me again,
so he have to pay again haha


2.00am another friend 'Thong' called me
out have a drink.. After the drink,
we went snooker again ar..I gonna crazy
soon always snooker..until 4.00am we
went back home.

0 comments: