Sunday, May 27, 2007

Miss my secondary


Yesterday slept at 10pm this is the first time i slept so early lolx..
but wake up at 2am, dunno why haha..than went to online..at that time
really not much people online, just search around the website, listen to music
and look back to my old photo. I saw my secondary school photo really miss
my school life lolx..but form 5 class gathering is coming soon,will
be on next month or july, so feel so excited the day coming. I remenber
i was chating with Howming about our gathering things, i told him
why not this year gathering all wear back our secondary school uniform
than he say this to me " You Wear YourSelf " lolx

Here is some my form5 class picture and last year gathering picture

Top Guys In Form5k ( 2004 )
From left down ' Desmon, Jinkit, TattMun, KenYap, Me, Howmin
Daniel And KokLeong '

3 Naughty Guys And 1 Good And Clever
Girl (2004 ) From left ' Jinkit, KenYap(My Brother In School ), MeiYii And Me '

Whole Form5k (2004 )

Girl taking picture but i join them :p (2004 )

Form5k Top Guys And Gals ( 2004 )
From front left ' SengChung, daniel, JinJi, Me, YuehSin, Kokleong
KahHee, Keechung, WeiYeng, Laiyee, Howmin And
GinSing '

Last year gathering ( 2006 ) JJ,Me And GSing
'JJ my only friend in school works,sometime lazy to do copy his one lo
haha'

Gathering ( 2006 ) Me And 66
' Me And 66(YuehSin) used to call each other 66 as our nickname
How 66 this name name came from?? Is because my number in taking
Spm is number 66, so she start to call me this nick name Lolx '


Gathering ( 2006 ) 66,Howmin,jasmine and Me
' Howming i only bestfriend in talking shit around,always share
our secret lol..!! Jasmine our class
drama queen hehe'

0 comments: