Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wake me up when december end! lol

Last week was In Ming Birthday! Me and dear went to have
a drink with him lol! Order 2 bucker only for 2 person drinking,
get headache after finish drinking haih! maybe never been
drinking for 2 long de! not use to it de haha....
When almost finish our drink de, Min and dennis came to
look for us! Then we went for lan gaming lol! Lose every game haha!

Not much special this few day! Tomorrow is my friend Nicky birthday
So long never been to meet him de lol! Me and him used to hang around last time!
Always watch movie together lol! 2 Gay partner lol!

December always got alot of friend birthday! Nicky, Howe, JiaMun, Jinkit,
Joan, Jinji, Zeth, Jasmine And WenHong haha! Always use alot of money
in this month! Party & Party....

I wonder why when girl have problem sure come and look for me one le! Am i really
look like a girl, look like their ji mui ( Sister ) le haih! Last time my friend came to my
house and look for me when i was halfway sleeping, and she was crying too haih!
after finish hearing her story, cheer her up only she went home! Then my MOM
simply think lol! thought i'm the one who make her cry lol! I'm just a guy who good
sharing problem with lol!

About my day? hmm... dunno what gonna happen yet! sleep at home?? haha..

0 comments: