Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Star Light Accompanies My Heart

Bana Birthday party ended perfectly, everyone get drunk
before the party ended! I not drinking much on that day! Surprised?
He like to keep car model alot, so we bought 2 car model for his Birthday
present lol! He told us he like it. Many people attend at the birthday party,
around 80+... including his friends and relative, and also we are celebrating
his Father birthday too lol! Father & Son Celebrating Birtday! The party
make it very lively!

Recalls suddenly, i found out i haven take back my speaker from him lol!
later he keep take on the bass inside the house and get report from neighbor
haha.

I don need to go back Spore again! finish everything day de lol! Now
I can stay at Msia and do my work! I'm getting bored again...Everyday
workout with the same thing!

I was thinking to do another business! I always like to try lol! No matter
defeat or success. Just wanna give myself more opportunity on my future!

Stock market? I wonder who participation on this? Someone... Gains 17k in 1 night!!!
I really dunno how they enjoy with this risk game lol! Shoul have a try lol!

0 comments: