Thursday, November 6, 2008

Obsolete?

6/11/2008

Christmas Card Design?? Don have any idea at all haih!
You know what! Today first time in my life people say my
design very obsolete lol! Freaking sad la haih....

Campany have another design for me again, I have already
finish 5 different design in this month, but tell the true none of
the design are good, cant reach my own target yet haih!

Went out with Jeen last 2 day! while waiting him, i went to
shop around, than i bought a Jean and a shirt from LP Zone.
If he came earlier, i think i wont waste my money de lol!
Went to lan gaming with him! Tekken 6 again haha! Really
a lot of Pro player there, the way they play really scare me
haha! But at home i still playing tekken 5 only lol! Cos don have
Ps3 cant play new game! Am to aiming for Ps3 now :p

Tomorrow offday! Can sleep early and wake up late de lo haha!
Dunno why break so happy lol! I'm just to lazy

I still got another design haven finish yet! Is for my friend Yueny
Sorry ya! I'm taking so long time! Haven finish my own work!

Few more hour is Catherine Birthday! May her wish come true!
Hope she enjoy her day.

0 comments: