Sunday, June 8, 2008

A words in Chinese

Actually i was planning for something, but now
i really dunno still wanna continue or not! My
Destination now, i really dunno how to do?

Yesterday i went to watch Kungfu Panda lol!
i cant hear everyone is laughing all de way
from begin to de end haha! the show is really
nice! love it alot lol!

I suppose to go singapore on tomorrow, but
i dunno why i cancel it, something here
haven settle yet! i really dunno which way to go?

- qing chang de yi du chang she yi, du chang de yi qing chang she yi-
In chinese there is words, people who lost in love
will win in gambling, people who won in love
will lost will gambling, but what about me lol!
some this words is really true lol! I won alot in
gambling this 2 days lol! not alot la, a bit only i think lol!

I'm am getting better and better now! one thing
i'm worry now is my destination only! i will think it
tonight! and make a decide, i give mself 1 day time to
think about it! i hope i can do it!

0 comments: