Saturday, June 14, 2008

Keep Going

I'm back to Singapore, the first day went out with Jeen for
dota lol! than yesterday went out with Jenny, went dinner
and went to suntec shopping, haih cant find the thing i wan!
Today went out with Jenny And Jeen! We went for dinner
only, than i went back home de, cos later still need to meet
Sky and kate lol! I though of asking them meet next time one
but kate say got alot thing need to catch up so what to do!
have to go out de haha! miss them alot too!!!

Oh before the work, i need to go for a course first lol! a shot
course got 3 month, after finish only can go for work haih!
nvm la, i can improve myself too, not bad right!

So maybe i will be staying at singapore for a year first, but this
coming october i will be going back Msia with Jeen, maybe la
My plan is being halfway now! haha

Today i saw her, but i don think she saw me la lol!
anyway, anything was pass, i hope she is doing fine

0 comments: