Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I make a decision

I have already make the decision de! today me and
dennis went to midvally, before went there, i went to
buy the bus ticket for going back Singapore, so it will
be on this coming thursday! cos i really lazy to go there
and back here always de, just wanna stay one place
without moving, so i choose what i wan now!

But this time i go back, ofcos i still need to come back Msia
first, cos i need to bring all my thing to there also, so maybe
a party before i going back. oh wait, about my job in Spore
i still dunno can get or not yet lol! Hope can la lol!

Today we went to watch movie at midvally, we watched
Someone behide you! lol, before watching that show
i was thinking how scary is it, but nothing in de end, so movie
quite boring lol! Dennis bought his thing, and i never bought
anything today, though wanna buy a cap one, but i know
somewhere at KL cheap, but no time to go there la lol! hmm...
so i will be going myself tomorrow!

Alot thing still haven clean yet, tonight la before sleep
My clothes, my things around my bed! file inside my
computer also haven clear yet lol!

I'm now at cafe near by my house lol! went to snooker
centre sit around, talk with my master, cant believe i
won so many game in snooker today lol! issit maybe
i cut my hair shot de, and everything i look is clear haha!
Maybe maybe haha!

0 comments: