Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Whatever!!!

I need to go for a trainning next month is for my work
haih! how am i gonna live without my dota kaki here le
lol! Today is FoonKit and KerMin birthday lol! too bad
I'm not at malaysia if not sure find them out haha!

Day in singapore really nothing much can do! hangout
with my friend here, have a drink or maybe dota also!

Last few day went out with Kate and sky, we went to
have a drink at Newton after that we went to yishun
dam! they are both couple now! lol they came close
issit because of me? lol

Went out with Jenny for few day, cos she accompany
me shopping lol! cos i wanna buy some clothers
so she accompany me go around, until she
told me she hurt her leg cos walk too much de lol
cos we shopping since afternoon until night time
and 3 day in a row like this haha! thanks ya

2 more day Lydia and Sally birthday also! am not
in malaysia again! haih, hope they enjoy their
birthday and may they wish come true

0 comments: