Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm Alright

After a few day drinking with my master and friends
I think i'm ok right now! nothing to be worry de
I'm stop drinking now! Yesterday i was drunk i think?
i vomit lol! i drank alot yesterday, when i drunk
i remember i drop my tears! maybe! but
i'm alright now! i start to laught and play around

Today afternoon, i went to snooker centre
play with my grand master! ofcos i will lose
but i lose so many point to my master lol!
even my master give me alot of chance de, but i still
cant play well lol! i make my master disappointed haih!
So sorry to him!

After that i went to 1Utama with Dennis and Choon
We went to watch movie, we watched SuperHero
but alot of kids inside de cinema, but this movie
i though is above 18? cos alot of part also talk about sex
lol! so i wonder what the parent there will do when
the screen is above 18 that time lol!

Last 2 day i went to drink with my master lol!
and we having lot of fun there also haha!
hmm....my grand master is going back to sarawak for
work on next morning, i gonna miss him alot!
he is only come back for few day only haih! so sad

friends I'm fine, thanks for your caring, yes i know
i still got you guys haha! I'm a wake now : )
Tomorrow my grand master not in here anymore
so i wont think i will still going snooker centre much de
maybe just stay at home, and ready for my interview
next week!

0 comments: