Friday, March 14, 2008

Xiong Wedding Dinner

Last 2days i wen to a wedding celebration
My cousin brother Xiong wedding, it really fun all the day
with chinese traditional right, in de morning the new couple have
to -zam cha- to their parent, cant believe
they have to -zam cha- to me also lol! , because i'm de
only one who olders around every cousin there and even
to the new couple! so they have too lo! haha first time....

before marrie that night, i talk to him alot, chat with me
teach him to be a good man, lol! maybe i was drunk
that time la! tell him to sayang his wife, because with
all my cousin on my mother side, he is only de one who very close
with me! just like brothers... when the new couple -zam cha- to me
that time, my tears almost drop, because i saw a person
who always play with me when we are small, do naughty stuff
play fire almost burn our own house! sleep together, now he
have change to be a husband and have his own business de

Time really pass so fast, lol even his parent also ask me
when is my turn lol! i told them hmm.. 10 years later la lol....

To: Xiong
Wish u and your wife, happy always and all the best
you are now not like last time anymore, u have ur new family now
have ur own business, workhard and give ur family a
comfortable days, remenber don teach ur future Son or Daughter play fire
don make it look like us last time lol! ohya teach she/him music
don worry about this, i will help you lol!

0 comments: