Tuesday, March 11, 2008

complicated

Alot of thing happen in this week, haih
make me more stress de, sien.....

i wonder why, around my friends, when they got love problem
sure come and find me and talk, guys and girls
also de same, in this week 2 guys and 2 girl come find me
and talk because about their love problem, i hear until sien
de, help them settle de only let me go lol! my own love
lifes i also cant sattle down, now still helping people
around! when is people gonna help me when i got problem lol!

now really so broke de, everything have to save a abit de
what to do buy new handphone de haha, waiting for coming
month salary de!

I got some problem with my business there, haih
sien la, wanna die de la! wanna relax a bit also cannot
now i know working life is so hard, think back
when i small parent bought everything for me,
gave me alot of money to use haih! now i know they work so hard
I wonder when i got children that time how! haha
don wanna think yet, i still young lol

I wanna watch a movie call -Ah Long PTE LTD -
a comedy from Singapore and Malaysia, i think
i'm going to watch on coming thursday if nothing changing

0 comments: