Sunday, March 30, 2008

First Day

Another 8 hour i need to go work de, my new job
just a part time job for me la, cos very free at home de lol!
first day working oh, dunno how one le! lucky
i know everyone there haha! they are all my friend
i wont get bored i think haha!

Last week i went to watch -Ah Long- again but this time with Kimyen
since she haven watch yet, so accompany her lo, and also i wanna
watch again mah haha! is really good movie from Jack Neo Director.

Today KamWengv Birthday, so every of our gang went to his house
we ate alot and we drank alot too, after finish everything, HowMin
start making joke, cos he drank too much de lol! i record down with my
phone, i will post it here next time haha!

Last 2 day we went to have drink at OldTown
we played some game there also, damm stupid lol!
he ready a cup but inside we put pepper, sauce and sugar
the person who lose have to drink it haha! unlucky i lost one
than i drank it, Yuck!! than HowMin lost to me lol and he
drink too lol! after that night, he sms me, he told me
he went to toilet because of that farking drink haha

0 comments: