Monday, March 3, 2008

Meet up

Yesterday my friends call me, asked me out
go SingK than he told me his girl-friend will intro a girl
to me, ofcos i go .... while inside de car my friend keep
telling me how good is the girl, how pretty are she lol....

Once the girl inside de car, i look at her!!! hmmm
she is my ex, i cant belieave this world is so small
this is the second time another friends say going to
intro me a girl, but in de end the girl i know more then them
what going on in this world, soo small meh?
Second time de la, 2 time also like that, say intro me
but in de end i know the girl more then them
and also they are my ex!! sien le......

oHya, someone FFK again yesterday, don wan say who la..
i always never put hope on it, cos i don wanna angry
thats a good way right.....

Working days start on next week de lo...
have to work hard again, i wanna make my dream come true
de..hahaha....

0 comments: