Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Is my lifes

This few day stay at home only, all the spider webs around me de
now is already 2.40am! hmm tomorrow morning need to
meet client at 1u sien le! after meet de, few like going
to watch movie one - Ah Long- until now i haven watch
yet, so sad la... no one free to accompany me go watch
wanna watch alone meh? actually shoul be watching on last week one
but cancel in de end haih! I wanna watch la! who can?

End of this month going to travel again, Broke and broke de lol!
Now days, i play back snooker de haih, dunno why
everytime go snooker centre there sit down and see my friends play
or even master there also, ask me to play! cannot say don wan
but less de la!

Nothing special la, this week
just wanna write something down here to show
I'm ALIVE

0 comments: