Thursday, December 28, 2006

Reach Singapore

This time my cousin sister is going back
singapore with me, cos my auntie ask her
to come lol! so i don need to take care
the 2 baby de, i will give this resposible
to her lol! so i can relax a bit haha!

It been 2 day singapore keep rainning
the weather is so cold! i just like it

Atnight went to have a drink with jeen and
ofcos with my cousin sister too, i bring her
out lol! yesterday is chrismas, we have a
christmas party at home, exchange the present
and have our dinner at home! then we went
to walk around de orchar road and saw alot of
beautiful light there!

Tomorrow is God sister birthday, but i cant
accompany her haih! Cos she told me before
she is lonely and no one celebrating with her
cos she went out station for working, so sorry
cant accompany you sister! Must Take care

After ten days in singapore, i accompany my cousin
sister back to Malaysia de, i'm now have a big
holiday hehe! until chinese new years end!

0 comments: