Thursday, December 7, 2006

Stress Game

Today Steve call me out for a drink at pub
but i reject again lol! cant believe this is
me le lol! this is the third time, i reject for
drinking beer.

On de afternoon, when out have lunch with Rex
After lunch i went snooker centre for while
then saw my master was there, today is the first
time i met a game that is so stress, 2 on 2
Howe and chong and me and Master, i stress
cos i was partner with my master,cos i always
scare i make my partner lost the game, i told my
master about this, and this is what he told me back
I am the one shoul be nervous and stress, is because
u are so lousy, i have to take care of you, i am
more stress then you. i hurt alot when i heard this
from my master but, what he say is true haih! in de end
we lost de, i say sorry to my master.

I remenber everytime play with my master i will lose
but i get to learn alot of thing from him, this is why
i like to play with my master hehe! after a game
i went home de, i really too tired, once i reach home
take a nap until atnight, i woke up just now
Feel so hungry now, i went to cook firce rice myself

0 comments: