Monday, December 18, 2006

Genting Trip

Wake up in de morning, i accompany my mom to
market to buy some stuff, while helping my
mom cook, i steal the food and eat haha!

After finish everything, me and my friends
gathering at Paramout LRT station, 9 person
of friends went genthing together!

Around 2pm we meet all together and ready to go
around 4pm we reach genting de, we went to check in
some of friend take nap cos too tired de, and me
went down to the lobby and have a drink at the
coffee bean! the weather is very cold there
i saw alot of people wearing alot of shirt lol! going
to be snow man de lol!

I back to room after finish my drink, everyone is
start gambling there de lol! my luck was not bad
haha! i won a bit lol! until midnight everyone was
tired and went to bed de, but me and Jun not sleepy
at all, so we went down and walk around, we went to
eat KFC lol, after finish, take a walk take some
cool air, then we went back hotel and sleep de

The second day
Everyone went for breakfast together and wen
shopping around, until lunch time, everyone dicide
to eat pizza lol, but i told them i don like pizza
so they change to Kenny Rogers de haha! after finish
everyone went back hotel, sudddenly i got a call from
my others friend who came to genting lol! and suddenly
they same wanna eat pizza lol! again?
but i cant do anything de, so accompany them to
eat pizza lol! after finish accompany my friend
i went back hotel to take a nap de, after 1 few hour
suddenly i heard some noisy voice! I woke up i them was bambling, then i scold them lol! gambling also
never call me haha! i straight away went for gambling
lol! i lost this time, the person who win is Jun sister
so she is gonna pay us for for a drink lol! so good
finish the drink, we went gambling again haha!
until midnight 1pm, i went to cinema and watch movie
haha! after the movie, everyone went back to hotel
sleep de!

The third day

After woke up, clean up
then we went to check out de
3 day 2 night trip is gonna end out like this
haha! really so happy lol! enjoy alot too

But the sad thing is 1 more day i will be going
back to Singapore de lol! have to start my work
again!

0 comments: