Saturday, February 17, 2007

New Begin

What a life's over here in Malaysia.
Iam having my long holiday's Now
after finish my work at Singapore almost halfs a year.
After i back to my country, Ofcouse
i'am happy to have a holidays,
but i got sad news from my parent,
they told me that my best buddy
JuniorMark was already went to
Oklahoma City in United States
for his study Without a last meet.
Wishing him luck and have a great life over there.

Junior Mark
My best buddy, know each other since we
are small, like to hang around
together, my only best friend
he stay just few row before my house.

Here some Sweet Memories of Us

We use to play snooker..soccer...
basketball and badminton together
but the only bad thing is we ar
different team in soccer hahaha
we always have to fight each others
in soccer games, but after the games
we walk home together haha.
still always the best buddy


Ask him out On The Phone

Me~>Hey where you

Mark~>At home

Me~>Wanna come out

Mark~>ok

Me~>See u there


Is only some few words. This is how we
asking each other out lol
fast and easy. dont even ask where
are we going or what are we going do
just came out without any asking haha this call friend la

Sign...start to miss my best buddy Mark again,
is already 3 month i never saw him de
dont know when is Mark coming back to
Malaysia or where am i that time
when he is back, i'am just wondering


Hope Mark will be fine over there, happy always
good luck for his study
take care.

God Bless

0 comments: