Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My Birthday

Yesterday was so happy, we went to singk
for celebrating my birthday count down hehe!
Thanks Rex Chaile and steve, who accompany me
to celebrate my birthday hehe! Yesterday
around 11pm we start singing until 3am only go
home! then we went to have a drink at Makmak
until morning 5am only go home! but i never
sleep at all hehe! because today is my birthday
haha! i went home online for while, than 7am
i have to go out again, am going to play soccer
with chaile lol! Really enjoy alot today hehe!

After finish playing soccer, while i reach home
My mom make a bow a meel for me de, in chinese
it call ( Chang Shuo Mian ) birthday mee lol!
but before that i went lunch with Friends de
i cant finish it, so my mom is sharing with me
lol! so sweet oh

Than i went to take a nap, until 6pm Chong call me
ask me out to snooker centre, but i 8pm only go find
him, cos my parent and cousin all is celebrating
birthday with me at home, they bought me a cake
and candle for me to brow haha! They sang birthday

3 more day i will be going genting with my others
friends de haha, tomorrow have to get ready for the
stuff and need to go shopping centre for shopping
Me and my sister will go look for trip stuff
Tomorrow will be going out whole day again
song to me too hehe! feel so happy, then i went out
to snooker centre and look for chong de!

Until now i just reach home, but what i know is
1 more hour, my birthday is going to pass de!
happy time always gone so fast lol! Hope next year
will be the same happy as ever

0 comments: