Thursday, September 11, 2008

Inconceivable

Yesterday I went snooker centre again! I was trainning alone there,
suddenly there was uncle who asking me for a game lol! and he say
1 big bottle of beer each game, loser will pay for it! In de end I won
5 game!!! 5 big bottle of beer lol! I was really drunk yesterday haha!
Like what chinse words say, People pay money you pay your life lol!
After drank with him, we aroud 2pm de, then we went to makmak
stall have a drink, with one friends of him lol! We chat about Ghost
lol! He told me alot of his experience haha! We sit there and chat until
4.30am in de morning only i went home haha! I cant even walk balance
when i walk back home! Before back i bought a buger lol!

Today i saw the champion inside de snooker centre! than i go ask him for
a game lol! I'm sucide this time! I lost 4 game to him lol! Got no chance to
score at all! but he teach me alot today again! I learn new thing again! haha
Thanks! I'm getting improve and improve again lol!

After reach home, i don feel like eating anymore just feel go to sleep only!
maybe drink too much de! I went online for while, until i feel better
i went finish it my buger until i went to bed lol!

Just now around 7pm, got a call from my friend Rex! Asking me out for
SingK lol! This name Rex <-- Long time neve appear from my blog de oh
lol! If person who came though my blog since last year, sure will know
who is him lol! He is my singing partner, We form our singing Group name
ManZs lol! Since 2 years ago lol! Me him another friend went Singk together
today, lucky my voice still as good as last time lol! ManZs Reorganization lol!

Today went out, i suddenly found out my wallet got extra money! Cos normaly
i don put money inside my wallet only put inside my pocket, So i wonder if only
i forget when i put in or who put the money inside? My Parent? Not sure about that
maybe i will ask them tomorrow morning, Cos my dad did that before!
If really him, i really dunno what to say anymore! since i still not much talking
with him!

Today everything was really inconceivable! In snooker in friends and in home!
Hope everyday was so happening lol! I wann good thing OK!!! haha

0 comments: