Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Feel Good!!

Today went to snooker, the snooker Champion is there!! lol
than he ask me for a game! When i play with him, Whole
snooker centre was looking at us! Super pressure...
Even master was there too! More pressure lol! He score 40 over
point in one turn! Damm man... Me only 10 point over lol! Long
way to go! While playing with him, he keep giving me alot of chance! He can
get score but he keep on giving me chance! In de end, i won de game!
You know everyone there claps the hand! I just feel so happy!
Keep smiling there alone lol! While playing with him, i can learn alot of skill!
He teach me sometime too!

Back to my romance 3 kingdoms! haha
I can keep playing that game! Over and over without getting boring!
I'm now downloading the game update data! So i can continue with new
story.

Today Mom ask me accompany her to eat KFC lol! You know every saturday
also asking me to accompany her, Dunno whey she like KFC so much haha! Another
one, Father like to eat Mc donal! Always asking to call Mc donal delivery, They
are 2 diff fast food world lol! hmm...Surprised my parent never went to Genting
yesterday, cos mostly they when there every sunday lol! Watever but i'm sure
there will go this coming SUNDAY lol! Maybe i will follow them, take some cool
air there lol!

I Miss my Hometown alot lol! But my mom told me that, there is no one living
in that village anymore just like Abandoned village, so how? Will be abit scary
lol! but i feel like take a risk! When?













My Hometown just look a same like that! But one thing is everyone there have
move out from that village to city! So there is no one living there anymore!
Ohya i heard my mom say there was a old man staying there to take care the village!
Scary oh, So big but staying alone there! I Should find a day to visit there! Anyone??

0 comments: