Monday, September 1, 2008

Another Tattoo?

Suddenly feel like having another tattoo on my body!

Is music came to my mind again! This time I'm going to
do a full music tab at the back of my body! with the song
I written myself! The Music i compose myself! I will
choose de best one haha! Something like this...










this is not bad! it look nice! Maybe will be doing on middle of September!
haha! cant wait for it!

Last 2 day when to watch Money no enuff 2! This movie one word Describing
GREAT!! Sometime i hate Jack Neo director alot! why must his movie always
make me cry in cinema lol! From the begin, Money no enuff 1 & 2, I'm not stupid 1 & 2
and Just Follow Law! None of the movie i'm not dropping my tears ehh!!

Today when to Snooker centre again!! I won my Master haha! than he pay for my
drinks haha! Is the first time I won him since so many month ago lol! Improve!!

I'm now at Mc donal Section 14 with Choon lol! He asked me to accompany him
study haih! Wat to do we are friend lol! than i bring my notebook along! so i wont
get bored lo! nothing better to do! so came to blog haha!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you