Saturday, September 6, 2008

Gathering

Today was 5k gathering! having steambot at Summer Sunway
Hmm... not much people coming lol! around 15 people lo! not
as much as last year haha! Eaten alot again!! damm full...

After gathering, I went to watch movie with Master and Jason again!
We watcted Deception! Hmm.. from the beginning i really dunno what
is movie talking about lol! quit bored at first, until de middle only
i start to understand lol! This movie don have chinese subtitles so me and
Jason was thinking is that Master gonna understand the whole movie lol!
damm funny watching movie with them haha!

This month i have already watched 4 movie lol! Now left The Stranger
I am waiting for it haha! This few day i keeping going out only ah, have to
stay at home first la lol!

I'm addicted to three Kingdoms History lol! I watch RedCriff, 3 Kingdoms from
Andy Lau and another 3 kingdoms from China lol! My father bought that long time
ago, but i act boring so never watch it, but now i'm watching it lol! Maybe next time
I shoul introduce all Three Kingdom Character here lol! Shit I'm crazy of it!!

0 comments: