Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Chinese New Years

Chinese new year's
Early in de morning 10am went to visit my uncle house
get alot red packets ( Angpao ) there, haha.. around rm200
all together just my uncle house.
Parent give me rm50 for new year's hehe...
whole day at uncle house only gamble lol
won abit only hehe...

After visit my uncle house i went 1U with my cousin sister
to have our lunch we went to Sushi King for lunch
i have ate alot of things lol...


















After finish our lunch, walk around 1u, walk
pass a cd Shop so bought 2 disk lol
R&B Big Hype And Trance Nation

R&B Big Hype

01.White & Nerdy ~> Weird Al Yankovic
02.Ice Box ~> Omarion
04.Irreplaceable ~> Beyonce Knowles
05.De Ra Go ~> Jill
06.Say it Right ~> The Pussycat Dolls Ft.Timbaland
07.I Wanna Love You ~> Akon Feat. snoop Dogg
08.Walk Away ~> Paula Deanda Feat. The Dey
09.Shorty Like Mine ~> Bow Wow Feat.Chris Brow
10.Promise ~> Ciara
11.Lost Without You ~> Robin Thicke
12.Runaway Love ~> Ludacris ft. Mary J. Blige
13.You ~> Lloyd Feat Lil Wayne
14.We FlyHigh ~> Jim jones
15.Top Back ~> T.I
16.Wind It Up ~>Gwen Stefani
17.I Luv It ~>Yong Jeezy
18.Hit Me Up(Happy Feet) ~>Gia Farrell
19.You Don't Know ~> 50 Cent Ft.Eminem, Cashis Lloyd
20.Smack That(Remix) ~>Akon Ft. Eminem & Friends

After our lunch we went to Redbox karaoka
3pm to 7pm Rm40 person each person lol
so expansive!! but like to sing what to do haha...
after all of that went back to home de lo.

0 comments: