Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Last day in Malaysia

Back 2 Singapore

I will be back to Singapore tomorrow for working.
I miss my friends here alots, but is time to work de,
in this month i really feel so happy, almost everyday
hang around with friend, went out for movie or a drink.
Sound of laughing is always surrounding me when iam
out with friend.

Just came back from outside went to have a drink......
Am going back tomorrow, dont know when will be
back again, really missing my friend alot now

Time really pass so fast, almost 1 month i having
my holidays in Malaysia, really have a good memories
with friend, really miss them now.... T_T Sobsob

Hope the time i back again..My friend still remenber me
Lolxxx....Take care all my friend. Goodluck and all de best

I Love U Guys Take Care
Bye................

0 comments: