Friday, November 3, 2006

Silent Night

Midnight 4.20am

This is the first time i own a blog here
maybe i'm just bored,so here will be my
journal to write everything about me

Just came back from outside
went to snooker centre with friends.
Today i don have a good mood, cant explain
While on my way back home, i looked at the sky
i wonder why there is no moon tonight! Moody

Once i reach home, i on my computer, listening to music
and i on my msn, but there is no one online, i think is maybe
midnight time, everyone sleeping!

Today afternoon, i was tying to compose a music that
i wrote the lyrcis few days ago, but i cant do it, there is no
melody came to my mind! i was staying inside de dark room
for 1 hour, almost make me cant breath! I heard my piano tones
was not as beautiful as last time, I think is because of my Mood!

Nothing much special today! everything de same

0 comments: