Monday, November 6, 2006

Shoul I Happy or Mad

Midnight 2.50am

Just finish bathe, went to snooker centre
around 7pm, while playing around 10pm
something, my friend Howe suddenly found
out he lost his phone, cos everytime he play
he always left his bag beside the table, we check
everyone inside de snooker centre, and even
people who left and drink outside the makmak
stall, but still don have, then my friend don care
and continue playing his snooker lol! I think he
found out he lost the phone, so he cant play well
de, he lost to one of my friend who very lousy lol!

Around 11pm everyone went home de, then suddenly
Howe call me again! He told me he found his phone
in the house! this guy really wanna make me angry de
lol!

After 30minutes, another of my friend ( Rex ) ask me
out to snooker again lol! so i went out again! suddenly
there is 2 guy who ask us for challenge lol! In de end
we won them lol! feel so sorry to them, cos loser have
to pay lol! but we almost lost la, cos maybe i too nervous
de haha!

0 comments: